2015. június 9., kedd

Message from an Archangel


Heaven sent me to you to remind and encourage you. You need to remember why you are here, on Earth now.
Your path has been assigned to you by yourself while you were in a non-physical form between lives. You have chosen your own hurdles, and you have set your lessons to be learned. You had seen perfectly clear what choices and situations you need to experience to get closer to your ultimate and desired fulfilment. You do not need to be torn by doubt, because you must know deep down that you are in the right direction. It is the path that had been planned by your own higher consciousness.
Sometimes, hanging on is the most difficult task, but with every obstacle you get stronger and stronger. If you feel at peace after completing a lesson, you will know that you are on the right track.
Be peaceful and calm.
These are life-lessons that need to be learned, and you also need to understand that these are for your own good, and not against you.
Trust yourself, trust in your godlike self, and in the protective love of the Heaven! Trust me!
You are part of a clarifying process, and it is only natural, that sometimes you get hurt, or you feel frightened. But there is no reason to be scared, because the eye of the Divine will always watch over you, and will always protect you!
Do not let yourself to be hindered by some difficulties, or fear. Never give up your determination, stay strong and focused, because you had been sent to Earth to complete God’s will.
Please, keep your promise that we had pledged for each-other. I was there with you, when you were writing the story of your life. We both had decided that we would prevail and I promised that I would be there for you and help you along the way.
If you feel sad, I will cheer you up, if you get lost, I will help you find the way back, if you feel discouraged, I will reassure you, and if you get frightened I will chase the fear away.
I am here, close to you, embracing you. Do not be afraid. Stay focused, I need you!
Remember, that God loves you and respect you, and always watches over you!

Wiki G.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése